Links of London
# # #
SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS AND LINKS…
…to Links of London Retail Fixtures
# # #
This Links of London Retail Fixtures index page aggregates links
to all post and photos of the brand’s retail merchandising and outfitting.
Links of London is a retail brand of the Greek jewellery company Folli Follie, with headquarters in London, England. It was founded in 1990 by John Ayton and Annoushka Ducas. It sells through outlets in Europe, the US, Asia and online.
Links of London started in 1990 when a London restaurant owner commissioned fish-shaped cufflinks. Throughout the next 15 years, Links of London expanded, with retail outlets in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Japan and Hong Kong. In July 2006, the company was sold to Folli Follie SA.  In October 2007, Ducas left the company. In July 2009, Ducas launched the brand Annoushka Jewellery.
During the 2014 Wimbledon women’s singles tournament, champion Petra Kvitová wore Links of London jewellery at the trophy presentation. The two-time Czech singles champion wore Essentials Hope earrings, the Effervescence Bubble bracelet and a 20/20 Sterling necklace.
- 2010 International VM Awards, Best use of in-store graphics
- 2010 International VM Awards, Best Sale windows
- 2009 Best British Brand Overseas, Walpole Awards for Excellence
- 2005 Jewellery Brand of the Year, UK Jewellery Awards
- 2005 NMA Effectiveness Awards – Best Retail Website
- 2004 Walpole Brand of the Year, Walpole Awards for Excellence
- 2003 Gift Brand of the Year, UK Jewellery Awards
- 2002 Gift Brand of the Year, UK Jewellery Awards
- 2001 Gift Retailer of the Year, UK Jewellery Awards
# # #
EDITOR’S NOTE: Links of London Retail Fixtures
Topmost posts may be scheduled but not yet live.
Please click further down the list if necessary.