Be impressed that even 76 year old Bill Marriot of Marriot Hotels has adopted Content Marketing and has published a blog for over 7 years. Now Marriott’s content generation extends video content, a travel magazine, and Oculus Rift virtual reality. Your needs as a Fixture Marketer may be simpler, yet benefit from Contently’s mouth-fully-titled “The Ultimate Content Strategist Playbook No. 1: Evangelizing Content and Setting Yourself Up for Content Success.”
But before linking out, also know that heavy-weight brands like Kraft Foods® and Johnson and Johnson® have gotten a leg up by acquiring existing Content and Niche Media Assets rather than building from scratch. For Fixturers this might mean an asset like FixturesCloseUp, the leading independent source of Fixture review and content on the internet … or so say 120,000+ visitors consuming nearly 430,000 page views annually (and rising). See below for a “Quick Read” of FixturesCloseUp assets and “Recommended Marketing Uses.” And after reading Contently’s 26-page Playbook, maybe you’ll return for detailed FixturesCloseUp food-for-thought under the “Site for Sale” menu above.
# # #
Fixtures Close Up Quick-Read:
- FixturesCloseUp.com WordPress Site: 7,750+ Active Posts
- FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Site: 500 Boards and 18,500+ photo pins
- Readership target Retail Fixturing, Outfitting, Retail Point-of-Purchase
- No heavy waste circulation in Flooring, Lighting, HVAC, Mannequins, etc.
- 1,420,250+ Total Lifetime Page Views (To December 31, 2015)
- 428,446 Annual Page Views (2015 total).
- 54,141 Peak Monthly Page Views (January 2016)
- 346,661 Total Lifetime Visitors (To December 31, 2015)
- 122,473 Annual Visitors Annually (2015 total)
- 3,896 Peak Daily Traffic Page Views: (November 18, 2015)
- 750+ Pre-written Draft posts in On-Deck Circle Ready for Posting
- Annual Search Engines Referrals: 176,769 (2015 total)
- Annual FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Referrals: 23,705 (2015 total)
- Annual LinkedIn Referrals: 15,883 (2015 total)
- Best Traffic Times: Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 1,850 LinkedIn Followers
- Newly established FixturesCloseUp LinkedIn Company Page
- Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, RSS, and email / blog follower channels
- Total Fixture Followers 5,339+
- FixturesCloseUp Registered Trademark
- 7 year history on the web.
- Industry Standard WordPress Format
Recommended Use Strategies:
- Branding, Thought Leadership, and Promotional Exposure as Site Sponsor, ie, “ABC Manufacturing’s FixturesCloseUp.com”
- Social Media augmentation of existing fixtures brand to 122,473 annual visitors.
- Direct advertising vehicle with ads carried in companion column, 428,446 annual impressions. (See Fair Market Value Calculations below for advertising income and profit estimates)
- Cooperative ownership and direct advertising by several non-competing fixture manufacturers, distributors or design firms.
- A supporting site in wheel-and-spoke marketing constellation of sites, i.e., tie-back and point traffic to your main website (For related theoretical discussion see “Importance of Using Silos in your SEO Strategy.“)
- Vertical Niche Market specialty site supporting a narrower targeted range of your broader market
- Create a FixturesCloseUp Linkedin Group as outreach to the Retail and Point-of-Purcahse Fixture Market
- Search Engine Optimization by deep linking individual FixturesCloseUp posts to corporate site pages and e-commerce product offerings.
# # #