This graphic by Forrester Research® ranks content marketing at top of the pops in both effectiveness at building brand and generating leads and opportunities. An ancillary revelation is that of those surveyed, the planned spend on Content Marketing is 12% of 2016 budget. Hopefully your Content Marketing efforts are this successful and well funded. (For other insights see “Forrester Research Solid Content – Not Choice of Tactics – Creates Successful B2B Marketing Mix” courtesy of Vidyard.
If your Content Marketing is funded but languishes, you can establish a Content Marketing empire in an instant with the acquisition of FixturesCloseUp, the internet’s leading independent Retail Fixture reporting and research site. Walk off with 7,500 content posts, 15,500 images, 52 videos, 120,000 visitors and almost 430,000 annual page views in one fell swoop.
What do you get? See the Quick Read list below or dig deeper via the “Site For Sale” menu above which also includes Fair Market Value estimates.
How would you deploy to immediate advantage? See Recommended Use Strategies also below. Each can be applied to differing degrees depending upon your market position,
What sweetens the deal? Know that with purchase you get an inventory of hundreds of draft posts and pictures to carry you through your first year, easy peasy.
What about staffing? Automatically get assistance of the world’s leading Independent Fixture Reviewer and Fixture Content Marketing Consultant … me … or so says my imaginary business card (a bit of humor). My services guaranteeing broadcast continuity and alignment to your needs and strategies are included with purchase for 3 months after purchase … 6 months or longer if you negotiate well and provide boxed lunches.
So while you think on Forrester Research’s insights, think on all that. Better yet, call to kick the idea around … 570-578-9223 … alternately email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
# # #
Fixtures Close Up Quick-Read:
- FixturesCloseUp.com WordPress Site: 7,500+ Active Posts
- FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Site: 500 Boards and 18,000+ photo pins
- 1,420,250+ Total Lifetime Page Views (To December 31, 2015)
- 428,446 Annual Page Views (2015 total).
- 54,141 Peak Monthly Page Views (January 2016)
- 346,661 Total Lifetime Visitors (To December 31, 2015)
- 122,473 Annual Visitors Annually (2015 total)
- 3,896 Peak Daily Traffic Page Views: (November 18, 2015)
- 750+ Pre-written Draft posts in On-Deck Circle Ready for Posting
- Annual Search Engines Referrals: 176,769 (2015 total)
- Annual FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Referrals: 23,705 (2015 total)
- Annual LinkedIn Referrals: 15,883 (2015 total)
- Best Traffic Times: Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 1,850 LinkedIn Followers
- Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, RSS, and email / blog follower channels
- Total Fixture Followers 5,339+
- FixturesCloseUp Registered Trademark
- 7 year history on the web.
- Industry Standard WordPress Format
Recommended Use Strategies:
- Branding, Thought Leadership, and Promotional Exposure as Site Sponsor, ie, “ABC Manufacturing’s FixturesCloseUp.com”
- Direct advertising vehicle with ads carried in companion column, 428,446 annual impressions. (See Fair Market Value Calculations below for advertising income and profit estimates)
- Cooperative ownership and direct advertising by several non-competing fixture manufacturers, distributors or design firms.
- A supporting site in wheel-and-spoke marketing constellation of sites, i.e., tie-back and point traffic to your main website (For related theoretical discussion see “Importance of Using Silos in your SEO Strategy.“)
- Vertical Niche Market specialty site supporting a narrower targeted range of your broader market
- Social Media augmentation of existing fixture brand to 122,473 annual visitors.
- Create a FixturesCloseUp Linkedin Group as outreach to the Retail and Point-of-Purchase Fixture Market
- Search Engine Optimization by deep linking individual FixturesCloseUp posts to corporate site pages and e-commerce product offerings.
On creating a winning Content Marketing Platform also see…
“Forrester® Research: Content Creates Success”
“Exec. Summary: Value of Content Marketing”
“Product Introduction Tactics for Fixtures”
“Blogs 13x More Likely to Generate ROI“
“Content Marketing Trust Quotients”
“Why Fixture Brands Should Acquire A Media Component”
“A Better Way to Fixtures Audience: Buy Content Assets”
“How to Buy Niche Media for Fixture Marketing”
“Content Marketing Predictions for 2016”
“Rent vs Own Your Fixture Advertising” (Pending)
“Product Introduction Tactics For Fixturers” (Pending)
Executive Summary: Stats on Blogs and Content Marketing (Pending)
“FixturesCloseUp Retail Content $3 Or Less”
“What is the Lifetime Value of a Blog Post“
# # #