Trade Show merchandising is part of the “bricks-and-mortar” channel of B2B store fixture sales. So don’t miss a visual merchandising trick, like attracting an audience with foamcore “decoys.” Here the first of a foamcore crowd begins to gather in front of a booth backdrop. Lighting is exaggerated to emphasize effect for the flat images projected to your computer screen. But the 2-dimensional “shopper” does cause a double-take in reality and perks up an otherwise non-dimensional, booth-back-turned-billboard. Know that I call any large, flat, structural sign substrate “Foamcore” so feel free to read as “GatorBoard” or other. Step through zooms in the gallery of images. See at Trion Industries, Inc. GlobalShop Booth #1257 for more of a crowd.
Not A Corporately Approved Press Release. Being traditionalists, Trion’s standard Press Release would not be this flippant (or as referentially backlinked). But would you have clicked to read the dull and boring “plain vanilla” version? Here modern “content marketing” allows outreach in creative new ways, to new readers, opening new doors. Who knows, it might even go viral among Fixture Aficionados and Groupies. And cost is low because I photographed, Photoshopped, then stole these photos personally. Foamcore decoy pulled from Trion’s 2016 Art of Merchandising ad campaign (a must see). Does YOUR GlobalShop Press Release allow such creative re-broadcast and re-use?
EDITORS NOTE: No remuneration is involved in creation of FixturesCloseUp posts. I do not publish Product Releases directly, but I might agree to re-write your “plain vanilla” press release into something fresh and news worthy like this. It’s worth a shot. Tempt me with an interesting submission.
# # #
Fixtures Close Up Quick-Read:
- FixturesCloseUp.com WordPress Site: 7,500+ Active Posts
- FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Site: 500 Boards and 18,000+ photo pins
- 1,420,250+ Total Lifetime Page Views (To December 31, 2015)
- 428,446 Annual Page Views (2015 total).
- 54,141 Peak Monthly Page Views (January 2016)
- 346,661 Total Lifetime Visitors (To December 31, 2015)
- 122,473 Annual Visitors Annually (2015 total)
- 3,896 Peak Daily Traffic Page Views: (November 18, 2015)
- 750+ Pre-written Draft posts in On-Deck Circle Ready for Posting
- Annual Search Engines Referrals: 176,769 (2015 total)
- Annual FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Referrals: 23,705 (2015 total)
- Annual LinkedIn Referrals: 15,883 (2015 total)
- Best Traffic Times: Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 1,850 LinkedIn Followers
- Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, RSS, and email / blog follower channels
- Total Fixture Followers 5,339+
- FixturesCloseUp Registered Trademark
- 7 year history on the web.
- Industry Standard WordPress Format
Recommended Use Strategies:
- Branding, Thought Leadership, and Promotional Exposure as Site Sponsor, ie, “ABC Manufacturing’s FixturesCloseUp.com”
- Direct advertising vehicle with ads carried in companion column, 428,446 annual impressions. (See Fair Market Value Calculations below for advertising income and profit estimates)
- Cooperative ownership and direct advertising by several non-competing fixture manufacturers, distributors or design firms.
- A supporting site in wheel-and-spoke marketing constellation of sites, i.e., tie-back and point traffic to your main website (For related theoretical discussion see “Importance of Using Silos in your SEO Strategy.“)
- Vertical Niche Market specialty site supporting a narrower targeted range of your broader market
- Social Media augmentation of existing fixture brand to 122,473 annual visitors.
- Create a FixturesCloseUp Linkedin Group as outreach to the Retail and Point-of-Purchase Fixture Market
- Search Engine Optimization by deep linking individual FixturesCloseUp posts to corporate site pages and e-commerce product offerings.
On creating a winning Content Marketing Platform also see…
“Exec. Summary: Value of Content Marketing”
“Product Introduction Tactics for Fixtures”
“Blogs 13x More Likely to Generate ROI“
“Content Marketing Trust Quotients”
“Why Fixture Brands Should Acquire A Media Component”
“A Better Way to Fixtures Audience: Buy Content Assets”
“How to Buy Niche Media for Fixture Marketing”
“Content Marketing Predictions for 2016”
“Rent vs Own Your Fixture Advertising” (Pending)
“Product Introduction Tactics For Fixturers” (Pending)
“FixturesCloseUp Retail Content $3 Or Less”
“What is the Lifetime Value of a Blog Post“
# # #
# # #