Content Marketing is more than the ability to control your own marketing destiny. It has advantages normal marketing and advertising can’t offer. According to Marketo® “Definitive Guide to Engaging Content Marketing” …
- 71% of consumers trust solutions that provide useful information — without trying to sell them something.
- 85% of consumers trust solutions that take the time to walk them through various paths toward decisions.
- 62% of consumers trust solutions that provide information and tools for using the products they’ve bought.
- 85% of consumers trust solutions that use ads and sponsored content to share information or address a need.
Short on Content-Marketing-content for your retail fixtures and outfitting? You are in luck because the easiest way to gain Content audience and market share is to buy it. And FixturesCloseUp can be acquired to shorten your Content path-to-market. For other articles on addressing the Fixtures Market look immediately below. For the “Quick Read” on specific FixturesCloseUp assets and benefits, and “Recommended Use Strategies” scroll down just a bit farther. Want to learn more or debate the issue beyond that? Check the uber-detailed “Site for Sale” Menu above right which includes Estimates of Fair Market Value. Or just call or email me.
# # #
Fixtures Close Up Quick-Read:
- FixturesCloseUp.com WordPress Site: 7,900+ Active Posts
- FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Site: 500 Boards and 18,500+ photo pins
- Value of backlinks estimated at $122,795 (Based upon 1% Top Link basis)
- Readership target Retail Fixturing, Outfitting, Retail Point-of-Purchase
- No heavy waste circulation in Flooring, Lighting, HVAC, Mannequins, etc.
- 1,420,250+ Total Lifetime Page Views (To December 31, 2015)
- 428,446 Annual Page Views (2015 total).
- 54,141 Peak Monthly Page Views (January 2016)
- 346,661 Total Lifetime Visitors (To December 31, 2015)
- 122,473 Annual Visitors Annually (2015 total)
- 3,896 Peak Daily Traffic Page Views: (November 18, 2015)
- 750+ Pre-written Draft posts in On-Deck Circle Ready for Posting
- Annual Search Engines Referrals: 176,769 (2015 total)
- Annual FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Referrals: 23,705 (2015 total)
- Annual LinkedIn Referrals: 15,883 (2015 total)
- Best Traffic Times: Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 1,850 LinkedIn Followers
- Newly established FixturesCloseUp LinkedIn Company Page
- Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, RSS, and email / blog follower channels
- Total Fixture Followers 5,339+
- FixturesCloseUp Registered Trademark
- 7 year history on the web.
- Industry Standard WordPress Format
- 3-Month Content-Strategist-In-Residence support gratis
Recommended Use Strategies:
- Branding, Thought Leadership, and Promotional Exposure as Site Sponsor, ie, “ABC Manufacturing’s FixturesCloseUp.com”
- Social Media augmentation of existing fixtures brand to 122,473 annual visitors.
- Direct advertising vehicle with ads carried in companion column, 428,446 annual impressions. (See Fair Market Value Calculations below for advertising income and profit estimates)
- Cooperative ownership and direct advertising by several non-competing fixture manufacturers, distributors or design firms.
- A supporting site in wheel-and-spoke marketing constellation of sites, i.e., tie-back and point traffic to your main website (For related theoretical discussion see “Importance of Using Silos in your SEO Strategy.“)
- Vertical Niche Market specialty site supporting a narrower targeted range of your broader market
- Given a post inventory of 7,500 posts and over 550 topics or index pages, FixturesCloseUP is capable of both Long-Tail and Head-of-Distribution Search Optimization
- Create a FixturesCloseUp Linkedin Group as outreach to the Retail and Point-of-Purcahse Fixture Market
- Search Engine Optimization by deep linking individual FixturesCloseUp posts to corporate site pages and e-commerce product offerings. Value of backlinks estimated at $112,500 (Cost basis: $15 per high-quality backlink from FixturesCloseUp to your site)
On creating a winning Content Marketing Platform also see…
“Forrester® Research: Content Creates Success”
“Exec. Summary: Value of Content Marketing”
“Product Introduction Tactics for Fixtures”
“Blogs 13x More Likely to Generate ROI“
“Content Marketing Trust Quotients”
“Why Fixture Brands Should Acquire A Media Component”
“A Better Way to Fixtures Audience: Buy Content Assets”
“How to Buy Niche Media for Fixture Marketing”
“Content Marketing Predictions for 2016”
“Rent vs Own Your Fixture Advertising” (Pending)
“Product Introduction Tactics For Fixturers” (Pending)
Executive Summary: Stats on Blogs and Content Marketing (Pending)
“FixturesCloseUp Retail Content $3 Or Less”
“What is the Lifetime Value of a Blog Post“
# # #