Content, customer outreach, and social channels of publicity ride high. If you own your own delivery fleet, internal design department, or on-site tool and die making unit; is it time to consider bringing your media and brand outreach in-house and under the same roof? Building your own Content Platform takes time, staff, money, and energy. Acquiring a successful Media Property is an economical shortcut to that goal, Read how and why at the Content Marketing Institute article “Why Brands Need to Acquire a Media Company.” Then investigate the acquisition of FixturesCloseUp as the Content Platform for your retail outfitting Brand immediately below or in detail under the “Site for Sale” Menu above.
# # #
Fixtures Close Up Quick-Read:
- FixturesCloseUp.com WordPress Site: 7,900+ Active Posts
- FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Site: 500 Boards and 18,500+ photo pins
- Value of backlinks estimated at $122,795 (Based upon 1% Top Link basis)
- Readership target Retail Fixturing, Outfitting, Retail Point-of-Purchase
- No heavy waste circulation in Flooring, Lighting, HVAC, Mannequins, etc.
- 1,420,250+ Total Lifetime Page Views (To December 31, 2015)
- 428,446 Annual Page Views (2015 total).
- 54,141 Peak Monthly Page Views (January 2016)
- 346,661 Total Lifetime Visitors (To December 31, 2015)
- 122,473 Annual Visitors Annually (2015 total)
- 3,896 Peak Daily Traffic Page Views: (November 18, 2015)
- 750+ Pre-written Draft posts in On-Deck Circle Ready for Posting
- Annual Search Engines Referrals: 176,769 (2015 total)
- Annual FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Referrals: 23,705 (2015 total)
- Annual LinkedIn Referrals: 15,883 (2015 total)
- Best Traffic Times: Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 1,850 LinkedIn Followers
- Newly established FixturesCloseUp LinkedIn Company Page
- Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, RSS, and email / blog follower channels
- Total Fixture Followers 5,339+
- FixturesCloseUp Registered Trademark
- 7 year history on the web.
- Industry Standard WordPress Format
- 3-Month Content-Strategist-In-Residence support gratis
Recommended Use Strategies:
- Branding, Thought Leadership, and Promotional Exposure as Site Sponsor, ie, “ABC Manufacturing’s FixturesCloseUp.com”
- Social Media augmentation of existing fixtures brand to 122,473 annual visitors.
- Direct advertising vehicle with ads carried in companion column, 428,446 annual impressions. (See Fair Market Value Calculations below for advertising income and profit estimates)
- Cooperative ownership and direct advertising by several non-competing fixture manufacturers, distributors or design firms.
- A supporting site in wheel-and-spoke marketing constellation of sites, i.e., tie-back and point traffic to your main website (For related theoretical discussion see “Importance of Using Silos in your SEO Strategy.“)
- Vertical Niche Market specialty site supporting a narrower targeted range of your broader market
- Given a post inventory of 7,500 posts and over 550 topics or index pages, FixturesCloseUP is capable of both Long-Tail and Head-of-Distribution Search Optimization
- Create a FixturesCloseUp Linkedin Group as outreach to the Retail and Point-of-Purcahse Fixture Market
- Search Engine Optimization by deep linking individual FixturesCloseUp posts to corporate site pages and e-commerce product offerings. Value of backlinks estimated at $112,500 (Cost basis: $15 per high-quality backlink from FixturesCloseUp to your site)
For all details and estimates of Fair Market Value
see Site for Sale Menu at top.
On creating a winning Content Marketing Platform also see…
“Forrester® Research: Content Creates Success”
“Exec. Summary: Value of Content Marketing”
“Product Introduction Tactics for Fixtures”
“Blogs 13x More Likely to Generate ROI“
“Content Marketing Trust Quotients”
“Why Fixture Brands Should Acquire A Media Component”
“A Better Way to Fixtures Audience: Buy Content Assets”
“How to Buy Niche Media for Fixture Marketing”
“Content Marketing Predictions for 2016”
“Rent vs Own Your Fixture Advertising” (Pending)
“Product Introduction Tactics For Fixturers” (Pending)
Executive Summary: Stats on Blogs and Content Marketing (Pending)
“FixturesCloseUp Retail Content $3 Or Less”
“What is the Lifetime Value of a Blog Post“
# # #