Recent studies by The Halverson Group indicate a 700 day lifespan and the ongoing annuity-like value of Blog Posts. Quoting the attached report “the value of the first month of traffic is the tip of the iceberg. In these cases, traffic tends to build over the first 2-3 months post-publishing, hit a plateau and then maintain that level for months and sometimes years” The true value and lifetime impressions projection of any one post was calculated at at least monthly page views x 1.4. CLICK the image to read the InBound Writer summary of see the full study at Clearslide.com. See additional article and information below on using the power of a blog in building your Fixtures brand.
# # #
# # #
On creating a winning Content Marketing Platform also see…
“Forrester® Research: Content Creates Success”
“Exec. Summary: Value of Content Marketing”
“Product Introduction Tactics for Fixtures”
“Blogs 13x More Likely to Generate ROI“
“Content Marketing Trust Quotients”
“Why Fixture Brands Should Acquire A Media Component”
“A Better Way to Fixtures Audience: Buy Content Assets”
“How to Buy Niche Media for Fixture Marketing”
“Content Marketing Predictions for 2016”
“Rent vs Own Your Fixture Advertising” (Pending)
“Product Introduction Tactics For Fixturers” (Pending)
Executive Summary: Stats on Blogs and Content Marketing (Pending)
“FixturesCloseUp Retail Content $3 Or Less”
“What is the Lifetime Value of a Blog Post“
# # #
Fixtures Close Up Quick-Read:
- FixturesCloseUp.com WordPress Site: 7,500+ Active Posts
- FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Site: 500 Boards and 18,000+ photo pins
- 1,420,250+ Total Lifetime Page Views (To December 31, 2015)
- 428,446 Annual Page Views (2015 total).
- 54,141 Peak Monthly Page Views (January 2016)
- 346,661 Total Lifetime Visitors (To December 31, 2015)
- 122,473 Annual Visitors Annually (2015 total)
- 3,896 Peak Daily Traffic Page Views: (November 18, 2015)
- 750+ Pre-written Draft posts in On-Deck Circle Ready for Posting
- Annual Search Engines Referrals: 176,769 (2015 total)
- Annual FixturesCloseUp Pinterest Referrals: 23,705 (2015 total)
- Annual LinkedIn Referrals: 15,883 (2015 total)
- Best Traffic Times: Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 1,850 LinkedIn Followers
- Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, RSS, and email / blog follower channels
- Total Fixture Followers 5,339+
- FixturesCloseUp Registered Trademark
- 7 year history on the web.
- Industry Standard WordPress Format
Recommended Use Strategies:
- Branding, Thought Leadership, and Promotional Exposure as Site Sponsor, ie, “ABC Manufacturing’s FixturesCloseUp.com”
- Direct advertising vehicle with ads carried in companion column, 428,446 annual impressions. (See Fair Market Value Calculations below for advertising income and profit estimates)
- Cooperative ownership and direct advertising by several non-competing fixture manufacturers, distributors or design firms.
- A supporting site in wheel-and-spoke marketing constellation of sites, i.e., tie-back and point traffic to your main website (For related theoretical discussion see “Importance of Using Silos in your SEO Strategy.“)
- Vertical Niche Market specialty site supporting a narrower targeted range of your broader market
- Social Media augmentation of existing fixture brand to 122,473 annual visitors.
- Create a FixturesCloseUp Linkedin Group as outreach to the Retail and Point-of-Purchase Fixture Market
- Search Engine Optimization by deep linking individual FixturesCloseUp posts to corporate site pages and e-commerce product offerings.
# # #